I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Waiting in Pearson in Toronto...



Well, we've made it this far and it only took me (Mike) about 2 hours to figure out how to get online. I'm getting more computer savvy each day!

So far so good. Here are a couple pictures of the tired, but happy and excited, travelers from this morning...in the parking lot at the SJ Airport and on the plane.

I still think we're bringing too much stuff, but I'm not going to whine about it...it's not all coming back to SJ though, I promise that!

Stay posted!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I got goosebumps just looking at your pics of you finally on your way!! so exciting!!
Happy travels!!
hugs Ange :)

geminirn said...

WOOHOOO!!!HOW EXCITING TO READ THE FIRST POST OF YOUR TRAVELS...THEPICTURES ARE GREAT!

SOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DON'T THINK ALL THAT WILL BE COMING BACK?!?!...................................................LMAO!!!YOU WON'T ONLY BRING THAT BACK......YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE ANOTHER PIECE OF LUGGAGE ADDED TO IT.....well than again JADE doesn't take up that muchspace......does it Cheryl.....*wink*

HUGS FROM SJ

CARRIE said...

HI GUYS, I AM WRITING THIS WITH TEARS IN MY EYES. I SPENT A LOT OF TIME TODAY WONDERING "I WONDER WHERE CHERYL AND MIKE ARE NOW?" I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW THE PICTURE OF YOU GUYS AT PEARSON. YOU LOOK SO HAPPY DESPITE THE EARLY HOUR.REMEMBER,I'M LIVING VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU GUYS SO I WANT LOTS OF PICTURES AND UPDATES.WISHING YOU BOTH A SAFE TRIP,ENJOY YOURSELVES AS ITS BEEN A LONG WAIT AND HURRY HOME WITH MY NIECE ALREADY! LOVE YOU BOTH-AND MISS YOU ALREADY. I'M WONDERING WHERE YOU ARE NOW.......LOL

Darrel and Karen said...

Hopefully you have made it to China by now....