I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Special Gift for Daddy & Maelin!

A very special friend has given us a very special book for Maelin (and it's beautiful, and made us both cry when we read it!).

The book is called , " Tell Me Again About the Night I was Born".
It's an adoption story, written by Jamie Lee Curtis and illustrated by Laure Cornell & we love it so much.

Also, Daddy got a new t shirt which says "New Dad", and I'm hoping he will wear it on our trip to Maelin!

Thank you Laura,

Hugs,
Mike and Cheryl

No comments: