I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

HERE WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone-we arrived safe and sound in Guangzhou City Saturday shortly after midnight.It was a long trip with few delays,but pretty uneventful.We will meet Maelin around 2:30pm local time (which is 3:30am Ast.)we will try to update when we can,however we are having great difficulty from the province we are in.

Here is a photo of us on the street nearby our hotel,in the sweltering heat and humidity.We are VERY hopeful that our next posted photo will be of our new family...I'm sure you are getting tired of looking at pictures of us as well.
I just received an e-mail from Mike and Cheryl asking if I would post this update and photo for them as they are unable to access their blog .......just click on the photo to enlarge..........Dianne

No comments: