I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

only one sleep left!!!!!


Down to the last sllep, at this time tommoreow, we'll have just taken off from SJ!!! Yeah!!!

Downside is, it will be between 30 to 40 hours before we see a bed again after we leave here tommorow (but SOOOO worth it!)


We will be holding our baby girl sometime Monday afternoon. I can't beleive how fast the time hjas gone from getting her picture to now ~ amazing! We thought this part would drag on and on....


Here's one more picture of our beautiful baby, Maelin...

7 comments:

Tony Lobb said...

See you in '"the wine glass" at Shanghai Airport. We'll be the couple sleeping in our drinks.

Angela said...

so exciting!! can't wait to follow this part of your journey to Maelin ~ you are going to LOVE China!! Enjoy every moment!!

hugs and love A, B & E
PS Thanks for the itinerary copy ~ looks almost exactly like ours :)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you both. So very soon you will finally be holding your daughter. Have a safe journey. Hugs, Diana and Daniel

Darrel and Karen said...

Have a great and safe trip, enjoy every moment and try to take it all in..it is an amazing journey that goes by sooooo fast!!!

Mike and Cheryl said...

Oh....getting super excited! My sweet baby girl! (I can't stop looking at her picture, the last one that I posted is my favorite ~ except that part of her head is cut off....)
I CAN'T WAIT till Monday!!!

geminirn said...

Oh you two....can ya finally believe it is happening....i have a big lump in my thought just typing this.China is truly beautiful and this will be such an amazing journey,just relish every single moment and try to take in as much as possible....some day your beautiful baby girl will have many questions regaurding her wonderful birth Country.
we cannot wait to see Maelin in your loving arms....safe travels and looking forward to many updates...............lol!
hugs Dianne,Joe&Meaghan

Anonymous said...

All the best to you guys! Wishing you a safe trip. Very happy for you three!!

Scott and Jenn