I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Introducing Maelin

Hi all.... I will now be posting for Mike and Cheryl as Dianne is off on a road trip.... enjoy!!! Karen


Hi Everyone,We're pleased to present Maelin Morrison, who has been a little angel from the moment we met her at the adoption centre, approximately 2 hours ago. She's even more precious than we ever imagined.It's around 5 PM local time here, 6 AM AST, and we are back at the hotel, getting to know one another. She's had a nap (that was easy), and now she's demonstrating how well her lungs work (no issues there).

No comments: