I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Hi all. We are save in Beijing - it's a beautiful city , we got to hotel at 2 AM last night... Will try to sent a longer message and photos later on.

Love
Maelin Cher mike

1 comment:

geminirn said...

OMG!!!!JUST CATCHING UP HERE(just got in from Nova Scotia......we had a super time).OK MAELIN IS A LIVING DOLL...........JUST TOO PRECIOUS,she looks very dainty.so happy to hear that she is quite content with Mommy and Daddy(all the photos are precious).Cheryl i'm sure this was your best Birthday ever...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Happy to hear that you have made it safe and sound back to Beijing.Hope Maelin did alright on the flight.Looking forward to your next update.

Hugs!!Dianne,Joe and Meaghan