I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Sunday, August 30, 2009




Another couple picts - from today. She is not impressed in the one where she jsut got out of the bath (402).

A couple other things - I forgot to tell you that Cheryl used a squat toilet in the GZ airport (she'd kill me if she knew I told everyone!). If you don't know what a squat toilet is, look it up on the net. You have to admire Cheryl's versatility.

Also, Maelin is really tiny, but we are comparing her to Grace, of course. Some of the Chinese women have said she's big, others say tiny...all agree that she is as cute as a button.

Maelin has a little Mongolian spot on one of her buttocks.

You guys should she Cheryl talking to Chinese people in stores...Cheryl keeps saying the same thing over and over again, more slowing each time, in English, they keep saying the same thing over and over again, more slowing each time, in Chinese...it's freaking hilarious!

I've found sharads (not sure of spelling) the most effective.

Did I mention how cute Maelin is?
M

2 comments:

geminirn said...

LOL!!!LOVE THIS POST....PISSING MYSELF LAUGHING.......OH BY THE WAY CHERYL "ISN'T THE POTTY FUN.....LOL!!!!

Yes! Maelin looks very petite and yes as cute as A LITTLE BUTTON...LOVE THE TWO LITTLE TEETH PEEKING THROUGH!!

Kathy said...

Congratulations ! I found your blog when I googled Gaozhou City. We just received our referral for our daughter (SN program)and her birthday is Oct. 29, 2008 and I think she is at the same orphanage as your daughter was in. Your daughter is beautiful ! Her referral picture looks a lot like our daughter, how funny.