I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Here are a few more pics!!!

Oh what the heck...here's a couple more.She sucks here two middle fingers on her left hand.Did I mention how cute she is!?She's not too sure about me yet, but she'll come around...Mike






2 comments:

CARRIE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEW MOMMY.DON'T NEED TO ASK WHAT YOU GOT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY.I KNOW YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT ONE! LOVE YOU,MISS YOU,CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO GET HOME WITH MY NIECE!

LOVE
CARRIE

AJAMES said...

Cheryl & Mike.... your photos are just GORGEOUS!!! Can't imagine how amazing you are feeling now to hold your angel Maelin. If only she could understand now what an amazing loving family God has sent her. Have a safe journey home x x x