I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE!!

Here is an e-mail I just received...thought i would share with all you anxious fans awaiting more news....dianne!!


Hi Dianne,

Thanks for posting for us,and we will keep them coming.......I'm sure with lots more big smiles.

We are not starving but had a hard time finding supper tonight. Apparently it is a holiday here today and not everything was open and what was open was very busy. The buffet here at the hotel was insane.... not many dishes that we all liked,so we ordered pizza from Papa John's-we'll be eating there lots,I suspect.

So far so good with the sleep.We are just heading to bed right now and hopefully will sleep well.

One more sleep.......yeah right!

Cheryl & Mike

4 comments:

Angela said...

Dreams...

One last road to travel...
one last road to go.
One more day to forever...
just to let you know.
The wait is finally over...
the journey now is through.
And now this comes to let you know...
dreams really do come true!!

hugs & love,
Angela Bryan and Ella xox

AUNTIE CARRIE said...

HI CHERYL AND MIKE,I SAW THIS POEM AND THOUGHT OF YOU GUYS AND HOLDING MAELIN FOR THE FIRST TIME....

Today I kissed an Angel
Author: unknown

Today I kissed an angel I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me I gave away my heart
Today I kissed an angel this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation my child by God's design
Today I kissed an angel my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle blessed by this angel child.

WAITING FOR YOUR SAFE RETURN WITH MY NIECE.......
MISS YOU LOTS,
LOVE CARRIE

Darrel and Karen said...

Today is the day you have been waiting for!!!! YEAH We are so excited for you guys... I will definately check before work in the am.....

andrea, john, and olivia said...

Hi Mike and Cheryl! You must on pins and needles! Glad you got there safely. We look forward to seeing pictures of the family. Hugs from John, Andrea, and Olivia.