I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Quick Update

Hi everyone - a quick update - sorry no photo's! Our computer crapped out, unfortunately. I m hopeful that I can get someone to look at it in Beijing.

everything is great and Maelin is doing great! She's sitting on her on and playing today, and lying down better. Also "allowing" us to sit and play with her. She's really improving everyday. She's also eating more (basically she's teaching us how she likes her formula and how she likes to be fed...we're slow learners).

We're off to Beijing today, a day earlier than originally planned, which is great because we are getting a little tired of the same room, shops, etc, especially knowing we are all done the paperwork in this area.

VERY humid here today. We left at 7 AM to take Maelin to a nearby park and video tape some of the plants, trees, etc., and my glasses immediately fogged up and the video camera gave a warning about the humidity and would not work...WOW! We turned back and into Starbucks to regroup...thank goodness for Starbucks!...Maelin likes chocolate glazed, by the way...just a few nibbles, honest.

Tonights flight will be a good warm-up for the flight home next week.

See you all soon.

Mike, Cheryl, & Maelin.

No comments: