I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Thank you Nannie M!


Thanks Irene for spending most of the day helping with packing!!! I really appreciate it!!!


We sure did good for one day, and I sure feel good to have a big part of it done!!!


Now ~ if we could only get the referral...LOL:)

6 comments:

geminirn said...

LMAO!!!!!SOUNDS GOOD.........LOOKS GOOD........NOW I JUST WONDER HOW MANY TIMES YOU TWO WILL REPACK......OnCE YOU FIND OUT HOW OLD........HOW BIG.......AND WHICH PROVIENCE........LITTLE MISS PETUNIA IS IN........LOL!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT HER,AND SEE THAT LITTLE FACE!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome, it's the least I can do, I feel so helpless and this makes me feel a little bit useful! I will make a bet with you that you will get Maelin's referral on Monday or Tuesday because we are going to be in Chipman and I will be going crazy to get home to see her precious little face! Nannie M.

Mike and Cheryl said...

Nannie M,
My guess is for Thursday or Friday, so I don't think you'll miss any of the action while you're in Chipman, it's still going to have to go for translation before we get to see her...bummer!!!

Angela said...

Awesome job!! you must feel so accomplished!!
I'm still thinking you need backpacks instead of carry-on luggage ~ remember you'll be pushing a stroller +/- carrying a baby along with 4 suitcases!! So much easier to throw a backpack (which can also be your diaper bag) on your back to leave your hands free! just my opinion :)

hugs Angela :)

Darrel and Karen said...

I agree with Angela.. you really should consider at least 1 backpack (and use for a diaper bag in China)...You will want to have your hands free for sure!!! Do you have a carrier?? That was another definate must!

Anonymous said...

Mike and Cheryl...

We are so excited for you guys! What a long journey and your almost there.
:) I hope you get maelin's info sooooon!

Jenn