I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The count is on!!!!




28 sleeps until the stork flies us to China!!!

Wow~ that will come quick, Mike...time to pack your knapsack,LOL!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

CONGRATS!! WE TOO LIVE IN Q AND HAVE ADOPTED BOTH OF OUR CHILDREN OUR DAUGHTER IS NOW FIVE AND FROM CHINA AND OUR SON IS 16 MTH ADOPTED FROM KAZ. TRUST ME TIME WILL GO FAST, 28 DAYS IS A VERY SHORT TIME IN THIS AMAZING JOURNEY!
ENJOY PACKING AND CAN'T WAIT TO FOLLOW YOU IN CHINA.
TAKE CARE
SHEILA

Angela said...

knapsack? Did he cave??? LOL

only 28 days? wow ~ that is SOON!!

Any itinerary yet? When is Maelin Day??

Mike and Cheryl said...

We found out yesterday that are flights were changed, and we are noe at 30 sleeps until we fly to China and 32 sleeps until MAELIN!!!!