I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Friday, July 10, 2009

FINALLY!!!


It is with great joy that we announce that we’ve received our referral for our Daughter, En Yu Gao (Maelin).

Maelin was born in Gaozhou City, Province of Guangdong on October 1st, 2008.

She is reported as healthy, active, not shy in front of strangers and full of curiosity. She is also fond of listening to music…(I wonder if this fondness will carry over to when she hears Mikes’ bagpipes for the first time?!!!).

The photos that we received are faxed copies and we will post the colour ones when we get them.


We are so very excited to reach this milestone, and can't wait to hold Maelin in our arms. We are hopeful that it will be only a matter of weeks and we'll be together.

4 comments:

Darrel and Karen said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations!!!

Can't wait to see those color pictures.

Michelle said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family! Our son is from Guangdong Province also:) I've been following your site via rumor queen and was super excited to see your great news:)

Angela said...

ooooooh congratulations ~ Maelin is beautiful!! Can't wait to see those pictures in color!!! She's so young!
We are so excited she is from Guangdong too!!

(((hugs)) and many congratulations!! Give us a call when things settle down!

Ange, Bryan and Ella xox

geminirn said...

WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS MOMMY AND DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was lying in bed awhile a go (worked all night)and thinking she would probably be from Guangdong and look like Mike...............I'm sure she will be perfect...she looks like a beauty in black and white...so I can only imagine how beautiful she is going to be in those coloured photos!!!

CONGRATS. once again!!
Dianne,Joe and Meaghan
XOXOXO