I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

count down is on!!!!

Only 27 sleeps to go before we fly, and 3 more weekends!!!
It's flying by now~ finally, yeah!!!:)
We're on our way Maelin En Yu Leigh!

3 comments:

geminirn said...

WOW!!!!ONLY THREE MORE WKENDS!!!!!HOW EXCITING!!!!!!

Cannot wait to see that little beauty in your loving arms!!

Angela said...

I need a daily countdown guys!! lol

how's it going???

Mike and Cheryl said...

We're doing good, both getting pretty tuckered out though!!!