I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Care Package Update

The care package we sent for Maelin and her caregivers arrived at the facility yesterday, according to Canada Post (refer to posting below "Maelin's Care Package Thursday, July 16, 2009".


Seems we (Cheryl & Mike) can ship a big ole' parcel around the world more quickly than the NB Government can ship a little tiny letter....I'm staying positive....just a "little" dig....Mike.

5 comments:

geminirn said...

LOL!! HOW TRUE!Glad to hear that the parcel arrived to the princess.Mike it was nice talking with you...(i could hear the excitment in your voice)have fun sorting through the bags!
Hugs the bag lady!

Angela said...

don't get me started on that!!

Mike and Cheryl said...

Now Angela... You just know you're going to have to spill the beans about this comment...:)

Mike and Cheryl said...

Dianne, Was Mike ranting and raving to you on the phone last night??? He has "Baby Brain!..", lol!!

Angela said...

Our acceptance of Ella's referral sat on someone's desk in Fredericton for almost 3 weeks!!
Costed us lots of $$ in planning last minute flights!!

GRR!! I'm mad all over again!!