I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Updates! Updates!!!!!!!




Our Baby Girl is Crawling... and she's even more beautiful!!!
We are sooooo Thrilled!!!!

Height: 68 cm
Weight: 7.2 kg
Head circumference: 42 cm
Chest circumference: 42 cm
Length of foot: 10.5 cm
Number of teeth: 0




4 comments:

Angela said...

what a cutie pie!! crawling...you'll be BUSY!!

I can't believe you got updates from Adele so fast!! she is great isn't she?!

when are you coming to Moncton to celebrate?!?

Anonymous said...

These new pictures are so precious, she is sooooooooooo pretty! The wait is almost over!!! Nanny Morrison

geminirn said...

I JUST CANNOT STOP LOOKING AT THAT PRECIOUS LITTLE FACE!!!!I can't wait to chat!!!

Kim and John said...

Mike and Cheryl,
She is precious! We am so excited for you guys.