I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Now ...What could possibly go wrong with this??? :)

The "Luggage Train"!! I think we might need to throw some backpacks into this picture...and a baby carrier, with Maelin in it of course!!!

5 comments:

Angela said...

now you just know I have a comment about this! lol

backpacks for carry-ons I say!! The Roots ones from Costco are cheap, well made and perfect!!

hugs, Angela :)

Darrel and Karen said...

Looks interesting!!!! So have you packed something for everyone in each bag??? If 1 bag (or 2) gets lost will you have enough in the other bags to get by???

geminirn said...

We prefered thebaby sherpa!!!!!!!Still use use some!!

Mike and Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Cheryl said...

Angela, you're too funny!!! I had to laugh when I saw this comment!!!:)
Hi Karen,
We did try and divide up things in between all of our bags (just in case...)
Dianne,
I had a diaper bag/knapsack taht I had bought for the trip...but Daddy won't let me use it as my carryon...he thinks it's too small!!!Daddy's trying to load me up with stuff in my carry on like a pack mule!!!!