I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In Living Colour!!!




Well, finally, we have the colour pictures from our referral and can't believe how beautiful Maelin is!!! We can't wait to hold her in our arms.


9 comments:

geminirn said...

AWWWW!!!!!!MISS MEAG IS SITTING HERE WITH ME SAYING "AWWWWWWW BABY,AWWWWWW MEYIN"......LOL!!!!

She is soooo perfect ,what a beauty she is.........you both must be beyond thrilled...we cannot wait to see her in your arms!!!!!

Angela said...

oooooooohhhhhhhhhh my goodness ~ she is sooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!

what a Guangdong beauty!!!

Anonymous said...

Been following your story through RQ. Your daughter is beautiful!

Dawn Morrison said...

Love her!!! What a BEAUTIFUL Neice I have :)
Congrats again guys!!!!
xoxo

Darrel and Karen said...

What a cutie pie!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my precious little granddaughter is sooooooooooo beautiful, can't wait to hold her in my arms!!! Nanny Morrison

Anonymous said...

The wonders of technology... even while on vacation we can keep up to the news and I am so glad we can. Maelin is so cute, she looks like the kind of baby you want to hug until she squirms. I can only imagine how you are both feeling. Congratulations !! Bill & Lynn

andrea, john, and olivia said...

Congratulations Mike and Cheryl. She is beautiful. You must stare at her pictures all day! I'm so happy for you.
Andrea, John, and Olivia

AJ said...

I am so excited for you. This blog is a wonderful idea. Congratulations! She is a sweetheart! I can't wait for you to have her in your arms! God bless you!