I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Down to 23 sleeps!!

I can't believe how fast this part is going!!! 23 sleeps!!!! Yeah!

And, I'll finally have our baby girl with us for my Birthday, how perfect is that???

We've met the other couple that we're travelling with (on-line, through emails), and they're going to be the proud Parents of a baby Boy!!! It's soooo exciting!

I wish we were leaving TODAY!!

1 comment:

geminirn said...

OH HOW EXCITING...CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT YOUR TRAVEL MATES ALSO!!!

Will chat very soon!