I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Still No Referral....

We were speaking with our facilitator this afternoon (Monday Afternoon).....and our referral just left CCAA on Monday~

SO, it doesn't look too good for getting it this week either, being a short week and it would still need translated too~ BUMMER!!!

Maybe next week we'll finally have her picture and info to share with you!!! (this is torturous...)

2 comments:

geminirn said...

OMG!!!!THIS IS JUST CRUEL!!!SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING AND HEARING ALL ABOUT HER.

HUGS TO YOU BOTH!!
Dianne,Joe& Meaghan Jiang

Darrel and Karen said...

Oooohh Nooo, well at least it is on its way.... Hang in there..