I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

All is very quiet on the Morrison home front...

Very quiet ~ just the sounds of me stirring (not so quietly) through the night!!!
No phone calls...no referrals, but some encouragement from our facilitator (no need to worry yet she tells us, Thank God!!!)

Will post more when we hear something...we do know that our referral has been released from CCAA, that's all so far...

3 comments:

Angela said...

that's awesome that your referral has been released!! It made us feel so relieved to know that OUR referral was definitely on its way!!

Get ready for a whirlwind when your referral comes ~ it won't be quiet AT ALL then!!

((hugs))

Darrel and Karen said...

We are waiting patiently with you... Hopefully you will hear something soon.

Wanda said...

I so hope you get your news very quickly. After an already long wait this seems too hard to comprehend. (Caught in the mail or something.)

I just saw that you are from NB. I am formerly from F'ton - grew up there. In M'tl now and we just received our referral for DD#2 We should get her picture tomorrow.

I wish you all the best!!

Wanda (At Last...)
www.atlastmilanascominhome.blogspot.com