I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Think We've Been Matched with Maelin!!! Oh My God~ I am so excited!!!!

Some rumors
June 17th, 2009
An agency has reported that matching is complete. No one has let me know which agency is saying it, though. And, depending on who is reporting it, either matches are about to be mailed, or there is no word on when they will be mailed. If someone could send me the exact wording and the agency (privately), that would be wonderful.
Another agency is telling their 20th people they are in, and a third agency is telling their 21st people that they think they are in.
And yet another agency thinks we should know something on Friday or Monday. They don’t say if we’ll know the cut off, or if referrals will be here, or what. It’s just a very cryptic “something” we will know.
I’m not putting anything above an R2 at this point in time.
UPDATE: The rumor that matching is complete is an R3.

5 comments:

Angela said...

so exciting!!! you will soon be seeing sweet Maelin's face!! so happy for you!!

geminirn said...

I KNOW!!!I KNOW!!!!I READ IT EARLIER...................CAN YOU BELIEVE IT MOMMY AND DADDY???????????WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT LITTLE FACE AND HEAR ALLABOUT THE LITTLE BEAUTY........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darrel and Karen said...

Sounds like good news is on your way!!!! YEAH!!!!

Are you going to the picnic in Moncton

Maybe we can celebrate there!!!

geminirn said...

Just checking in from Quebec...don't want to miss out on any exciting news!!!!

Mike and Cheryl said...

Dianne ~
I am smilling as I'm reading your comment from Quebec ~ You're toooo funny, I love it!!!
Hugs,
Cher:)