I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Referral Phone Calls Starting for Europe, they're being released!!!




Phone Calls

June 19th, 2009
There are reports of referral phone calls being made in Europe.
From initial reports, it appears the cut off is the 20th, and that the 21st is not included.
There is still one agency assuring their 21st people that they are in this batch.
If you are expecting a referral in this batch and you would like your blog listed on the Babies!!! post, please include the blog name and blog URL in the comments to this post. If you are adopting from another program and would like to share your news, please list your blog name and blog URL as well (and please let me know what program, so I know how to list it on the post).

How long till calls start for Canada???

Anxiously waiting parents here!!!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Doesn't just knowing the "stork" is in the air give you goosebumps!!
You are a mommy and a daddy!!

so very exciting!! Any idea on when you will hear?

((hugs))
A

Mike and Cheryl said...

Oh Angela, you are right ~ it a wierd feeling (a happy one!) to know that we are parents and we will very soon get information (AND A PICTURE) of our sweet little girl!! What will really be a kicker is knowing when our referral reaches Fredericton (if we know)!!! Remember poor Jen and Scott were in Fredericton on the weekend that there referral got to Bill Innis???
Luv Ya,
Cher:)

Darrel and Karen said...

Cheryl... I am sure this will probably one of the looongest weekends ever!!! Trust us, when you finally get that picture in your hands the wait will just melt from your memory!!! Hang in there, the best part is just about to begin.

Angela said...

HI Cheryl

Sorry I didn't call you back tonight, we got in too late. I was so excited when I saw your number on the phone I thought you had news! I could hardly dial *99 tio check your message!! Give me a call tomorrow

Just wanted to wish Mike a very Happy Father's Day ~ his last without Maelin in his arms!!