I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh~ My Nerves!!! Just Call Already!!!

Rumour Queens' Latest:

From the most recent When post, we’ve passed Option 1 and our next possible option would be Option 2. That means we’d expect referrals before June 29th, with the most likely date of arrival between Thursday, June 18 and Monday, June 22. That’s this Thursday and a week from today. But if that were the case, surely there would be more rumors? Something more than an agency thinks the CCAA might be matching?

2 comments:

geminirn said...

OH MY GOODNESS I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU TWO WAIT ANY LONGER TO SEE THAT LITTLE ANGELS FACE..................................................BUT WE ARE GOING TO BE AWAY FROM .......THURSDAY ...........TO TUESDAY........................................................!!!

HUGS!!Dianne

Angela said...

I am so excited I can hardly stand it!! CCAA hurry up already1!
((hugs)) Ange