I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Monday, June 22, 2009

From our adoption facilitator....

"Hello everyone,

I can now confirm that the latest batch of referrals includes files registered up to March 20, 2006, so you will not be receiving referrals this time around except for the Morrison family in New Brunswick who have a registration date of March 15, 2006. I do not yet have any details about the Morrison referral, but I am sure that they will be happy to share their news with you when the time comes."

Although we are sad that we will not be travelling with our group that we began this journey with, we can't wait to share our news when our referral arrives and we get to see Maelin for the 1st time!!!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

holy cow ~ I clicked on your blog an saw "so you will not be receiving referrals this time around"

You scared me half to death!!

I am sorry that the rest of your group won't be receiving their referrals this month too :(

Any other news?

geminirn said...

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!IS ANYONE HOME???????????????????HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING YET????????????????????????????

Dianne(going away again for the night,will check in again tomorrow).

Angela said...

waiting...any news from Elaine?

Ange