I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Friday, June 5, 2009

One of My Favorites of My Niece Gracie Marie (taken last summer)

Gracie is going to have a little Cousin very soon, and a little Brother or Sister shortly after that ~ Good Times Coming for Gracie!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Gracie looks sooo young in this picture :(
We are very excited for our new neice and Gracies new cousin!!!! Very soon now :)

geminirn said...

OH SHE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!Can hardly wait to see Gracies new cousin......WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!

Unknown said...

Her hair sure has grown a lot also. Imagine, soon I will have three grandchildren (not just two granddogs, I do love them, too)!!!!

Mike and Cheryl said...

I can't wait for the day that the two girls finally get to meet, and for their first play day, sleep over, camping trip, beach day (the list goes on!!! LOL!)
They're in for some fun times!!

the mommy said...

Gracie is so cute and I love that name... Hi Cheryl thanks for the invite. Funny thing is I had your blog saved from way back when I did not realize it was you when we were trading e-mails on e-bay..Best wishes to you and Mike.

Hugs
Susan