I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Easter Bunny Came Early this Year for Maelin!!







(Actually it was Nanny Morrison ~ and not the Easter Bunny).

She had lots of goodies for Maelin, including a special gift....a Li Bien Egg.

It came with a card and the card reads


" In Chinese, the phrase "Li Bien" means "inside".

The Li Bien egg showcases the age old skill of inside painting, which originated in the Qing Dynasty.

It has been a respected Chinese art for over 200 years.

Each egg is delicately hand-painted through a tiny opening in the mouth-blown glass.

This process requires great skill and deliberation since the image is painted in reverse.

Each egg is a genuine work of art and no two are alike.

The result is a beautiful, one of a kind keepsake you will enjoy for years to come."

The picture doesn't really do it justice!






Thank you Nanny Morrison!

1 comment:

geminirn said...

AWWWWWWWW!!!!HAPPY EASTER MAELIN!!Just think this time next year she will be sitting with Mommy and daddy awaiting the easter bunny!!!

Meaghan and mommy just finished putting together a cottontail cottage that i had bought for 50 cents about 3 years ago...he he!