I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bits of Rumour Queen...

Rumour Queen:



"And finally, the calendar shows us that moving from the 8 to the 13th gives us 3 weekdays, and two weekend days where the polls tell us no one was logged in. If we look at the
poll numbers we see that these three weekdays were (comparatively) not that big. So yes, I think that five days is very possible this time. They could do another tiny batch (like January), in which case it could also be one day, but let’s hope that was some sort of fluke.


The 14th, however, is the second largest day of March, which is why the projections show that a one day batch is quite possible. Keep in mind though, that we’ve cleared the largest day in March (the 7th) and we did it without a one day batch."



Basically, CCAA may do a batch of five days worth (of referrals)~ we need 6 days though to get in this group!!! Or~ they may do one day once they get to the 14th...because it is a big day...either way, we are at least still about two batches off from our referral (much closer now!!!yeah!!!)

No comments: