I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

So..Maybe the referrals will not be held up because of the swine flu???

"Rumour queen, so far on the topic...."

Still an R3, but… .April 29th, 2009
An agency reports to their clients that they’ve spoken with the CCAA and that the rumor that referrals will be held are not true.
As I type, it is a few minutes after 7:00, Thursday morning in Beijing. Hopefully in the next few hours more U.S. agencies will be sending out emails to their clients letting them know what they’ve found out from CCAA.


Moving to an R3 April 29th, 2009
I’m moving the rumor that referrals are on hold due to the swine flu up to an R3. The vast majority of agencies have heard nothing about this. Three agencies (two European and one North American) are saying it is true.
One of those agencies says referrals and TA’s are on hold for 20 to 30 days, at which time a decision will be made of whether to release them or continue to hold them. They report that the CCAA offices will remain open and work will continue during this time.
Again, most agencies know nothing about this. I want more agencies to report this before I move it up to a sure thing.

Bad News April 29th, 2009
A few European agencies are reporting they have news that the CCAA is not sending referrals at this time due to the swine flu outbreak.
I have not heard this from any US agencies yet, and that seems a bit odd. Even though they aren’t open, there are a few agencies who would post this information from home even during the night.
This is an R2 at this time.
I would assume that, if this is true, it will also explain why there is no news of TA’s, either.

No comments: