I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

OOOOOHHHH~ I'm getting my knickers in a knot, just with the talk of referrals being held back!!!

As many others have also experienced, the wait to receive our babies referrals is almost intolerable at times...the thoughts of waiting longer because of a new bug (mind you, a serious one...) just SUCKS!!!!!

The talk today on Rumour Queen...

"April 30th, 2009
I have this list in my head of four agencies that, when they say something, you can just about take it to the bank.

Two of those agencies are saying the rumor is false, that the CCAA is not holding anything up due to the swine flu, and that when they return to work next week it will be business as usual.
One of those agencies is saying the CCAA will not be sending referrals out due to swine flu.

Total agencies reporting things at this point:

Six agencies reporting the rumor is false and that it will be business as usual next week.
Eight agencies reporting that the CCAA is not sending them out due to swine flu. One of those agencies is notorious for having bogus information, and another of them isn’t right all that much.

Nothing is above an R3 right now. And if you’ll look at my rumor ratings then we don’t start keeping score until it is an R4. An R3 is just a rumor coming from multiple sources that needs to be reported. I don’t make a statement that I believe a rumor is true or false until it reaches an R4."

I guess will find out next week, but it's not sounding too good at this point!

No comments: