I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Looks Like We Are Missing it by One Day!!! Can you believe it!!!


Just read this on guess where??? Rumour Queen...this really sucks!!
(we would need them to do a 7 day batch to be included, not likely)

There are now two agencies who sound hopeful about the 14th being included. Neither agency is saying “the cut off is the 14th”, but both agencies are basically telling their 3/14 families that they “think” they are going to be in this time.
I’ll give it an R2.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Cheryl & Mike,
((big hugs)) we know how hard it is...but on the bright side...if it is true then you will know FOR SURE that YOU ARE NEXT!!

Angela, Bryan and Ella xox