I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Care Package for Maelin!

We are starting to get a care package ready for when we receive our referral for Maelin (a bit early, but we want it ready to send to her as soon as we KNOW WHERE to send it to!!!)

  • So far we have: a blanket that I made ages ago for her and have washed SEVERAL times,LOL!
  • a family photo album, with pictures of her Mom and Dad, Nannies and Pappies, Aunts and Uncles, and Cousins,...and of her Poochies!
  • We are going to add a couple of her toys (not sure which ones yet though)
  • pajamas and maybe an outfit
  • and something for her Nannies

If anyone one has any suggestions of anything to send, please let us know! We'd love some ideas!

1 comment:

geminirn said...

We also sent a teddy and a couple disposible cameras which were returned to us on gotcha day......priceless!!!