I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Matching has begun!!!

The Rumour Queen has posted that matching has begun (reported to her by two agencies!)

We won't be in this batch ~ but hopefully in the next one!!!
"China adoption forecaster" still has us estimated as receiving our referral on April 29th!!!

Wow~ the light at the end of the tunnel is approaching!!!!

This is really starting to feel like it will finally happen, and Maelin will finally be coming home!

2 comments:

Darrel and Karen said...

How exciting!! Not too much longer now.

geminirn said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!So happy to see that we are finally able to comment once again...he he!!