I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

China Adoption Forecaster

Our prediction for LID 2006-03-15:

China has 9 days of dossiers to be processed before they get to your dossier. China currently processes about 4.4 days of dossiers each month.

Our best guess: 2009-04-29
(this is around where is was guessing, month wise for our referral), but I was hoping it would fall EARLIER in the month ~ but maybe it will change.....we'll see next month how far they get with the referrals. The suspense is driving us crazy again....

1 comment:

geminirn said...

This is really getting exciting now,we just cannot wait to see that little face,it has been a yr. ago today that we started our long haul of flights....what an exciting time it was......you guys will LOVE this time,and it is right around the corner for you!!

Hugs The Mahoney's