I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gracie Marie Turns Two!!! Oh what fun we had !!!

We went to our Nieces' second birthday party yesterday, and we were tuckered out by the end of it ~ just from watching the kids buzz around....(a sign of our old age!!! LOL!)

The kids had a blast and I'm sure that they had a good sleep too!!! (after the party was done, they were looking pretty tuckered out as well....)


Below, a photo of Gracie and her Mommy (and the sugar source!) Gracies' Mommy made the cake and did an awesome job, Dawn ~ you realize that you are now the "official Morrison cake maker??" Picture #2 Gracie with some of her cousins' in the Bouncy Room.


Pic #3 Gracie and Nannie playing with their playdough... sorry Nannie that the top of your head is missing here...LOL!



Pic #4 Gracie warming up before the Party started.






1 comment:

geminirn said...

What a pretty little Birthday girl,Happy Birthday Gracie.Just think next year there will be another little cousin added to the mix....CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???? WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!