I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New words/translations that we are trying to learn!....


What is is?: Mat ye a?


Blanket: Cheene


Hold: Ta chu


Give: Bay


Sleeping: Fan gao


Eating: Sick fan


Playing: Wan


Milk: Neigh Neigh


Water: Sui


Grapes: Po lei chee


Apple: Ping gwoh


Fish: Yue (or you)


Chicken: Gai (or guy)


Cow: Gneow


Horse: Ma


Pig: Ju


Cat: Mow


Dog: Gau


Mouse: Lo su


Bird: Jurc Jy


One :Yat


Two :Yi


Three: Samm


Four: Si


Five: MMM


Six: Luk


Seven: Chat


Eight: Baat


Nine :Gau (same as dog)


Ten: Sap

No comments: