I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

How amazing are these pics???



Many people have already seen these sites if they've adopted from China, they've visited them.

For those who haven't, double click on these pics to get a full appreciation of how amazing they are...especially the Great Wall (it's straight up from this photo).

These awesome pictures were taken today (I think), by Sophie Roy from Moncton ~ who is now officially Karielle's Mommy!!!

2 comments:

geminirn said...

THEY ARE TRULY AMAZING!!!!YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE AT THE TOP OF THAT WALL THE VIEW IS WONDERFUL AND THE FEELING YOU WILL HAVE IS SIMPLY AMZING,IT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU CANNOT DESCRIBE FULLY UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN THERE....IT WON'T BE THAT MUCH LONGER AND THE TWO OF YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THE SAME!

HUGS TO YOU BOTH!

Mike and Cheryl said...

I hope you are right (that we'll be there soon!!!) We are really longing to have Maelin in our arms, more each day that goes by!!!
PS: I think we're going to need to start doing some intensive training to make it to the top of the wall if there's inclines like this one!! LOL!!!