I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Any Other Families Out There With LIDs' For March 2006??


Our agency isn't really estimating any time line for when we will receive a referal, just that it is going slower than anticipated...

We were hoping to hear from some other families with LIDs' in 2006, and to find out if they are being given any "approximate" time lines...

We know that it is impossible to know what will happen with referrals, especially with all that has happened in China recently, and the upcoming Olympic games...but it would be interesting to hear what (if anything) others are being told by their adoption facilitators...

I guess the bottom line is, that we will just have to keep waiting (sometimes patiently, and sometimes ~ not so patiently!!)

No comments: