I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Good blog Site for Those Waiting or Who've Already Adopted Internationally

I stumbled upon this great blog last night during an "insomnia night"...

It had lots of good info and comments. I've added the link under "links of interest", but will post it here also...
http://adoption-options.org/blog/?p=12

One of the topics was "How To Cope With the Wait", which I found particularly interesting (and should definitely be doing more of the things that were recommended!!!)

Hope you take a look and enjoy!!!

No comments: