I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

When~ Next Batch of Referrals....

May 26th, 2009 (Rumour Queen)

"I’m not exactly sure where to start with the When post this month. So I’ll start with two possibilities.

The referrals that arrived last week would have been mailed at the end of April if not for H1N1. The CCAA has been carrying on as normal since then, with no changes made to this batch once it was completed. They just held onto it until they were told they could mail it, keeping to their regular schedule.

The CCAA continued to work on the current batch once they realized they weren’t going to mail it at the end of April.

If (1) is true then we should expect another batch at the end of May or first of June. If (2) is true then we’re probably about four weeks from another batch.

Personally, I think (1) is more likely, but at this point there are no current rumors to validate either choice. If we look at past performance, then the actions during SARS would point to (1) being correct."

Well, we're at the end of May...so I'll go with scenario #2...

No comments: