I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FINALLY, some referrals going out~ THANK GOD!!!

Rumour Queen:

Good Rumors

May 20th, 2009
I haven’t gone through everything from yesterday, but at first glance I see multiple European agencies saying referrals either will be sent soon or have already been sent, and that the cut off is the 14th.
I do not have reports of any U.S. agencies saying this.
I’m giving this rumor an R2 at this point.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, please please please let this rumour be true, I pray that it is!! Love, Irene xoxo

geminirn said...

OH BELIEVE it NANNYIRENE...........we are all going to see that adorable little face very soon.................yiiiippppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!