I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Friday, May 22, 2009

From Linda (Children from China Adoption Facilitator)

Hi Mike and Cheryl,

You came close to making it this month. Just take heart that there is no more mystery as to IF you will be in the next batch but simply when.

As soon as I hear anything, I of course will let you know.

Hang in there.

Linda


Hey~ Looks like next month we'll finally see Maelins' cute little face!!!

2 comments:

Darrel and Karen said...

YEAH!!!! That is great news... at least now you know in 30 +/- days you will finally see that precious little face!!!

Angela said...

oh I am so excited!! that is wonderful news!! I've been out of the loop and your last email was in my junk mail ~ don't know why!! That is wonderful news!!!
YOU ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love, Angela Bryan and Ella xox