I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Please, please, PLEASE let this one be true!!!!

From Rumour Queen, of course~LOL!

"May 7th, 2009
This is down in the R1 or R2 range: there is an agency who thinks referrals will make it to the 15th this time."
If you’re not familiar with the rumor ratings you can read what they mean
here.

2 comments:

geminirn said...

Oh that would be FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!However remember if they do not include the 15th....then just remember in about only 4 wks. later we will see that adorable little face....WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Mike and Cheryl said...

Thanks Dianne,
I sure hope your right and that if we don't see a picture of Maelin this time that we will have her beautiful picture in another 4 weeks!!!!
We sure can't wait!!!