I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Something In the Air Again??




"The soonest I’d expect to see them this month is Tuesday, April 29 and the latest is Friday, May 9. The most likely arrival based on the average would be Monday, May 5."(from Rumour Queen's webpage)

2 comments:

Krista, Darrell and Riley said...

Hello! My name is Krista. I found your blog on China Adoption Stories. I would love to add your link on my blog. I would be honored if you added me to yours. Ours is fauveladoption.blogspot.com. Our LID is 5/30/06. Here's hoping that referrals come soon and that they have matched more than 5 days.

Dannye said...

Hi we are Dannye (and DH Ray)...we too found you through China Adoption Stories...our blog link is www.laydfrog.blogspot.com

We are LID 7/14/06 thru GWCA for our first child (Chynna)....

Here's to hoping your referral comes sooner rather than later...