I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Monday, April 7, 2008

More Referrals Released!!!



We received the following message from our facilitator today!!! Things are moving ahead!! So, this means CCAA has done 5 days worth of referrals so far for the month of April. I'm not sure if anymore will come this month, but it's progress!!


"Hello everyone,

Referrals of children have been released by the China Center of Adoption Affairs to families with a registration date of January 5, 2006, to January 9, 2006.

When I have any information about the next batch of referrals to be released by CCAA, I will be in touch."



Congratulations to all the families who will see their child's photo for the first time in the next few days!!!

No comments: