I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Looking for Some Suggestions...


We have been starting to compile a list of food items that we can take when we travel to China (for us and Maelin as well)~ a bit premature, but we like to feel like we're getting ready for our trip!...We are hoping someone may give us more ideas for some comfort foods....

Our list so far:
(For us)List of food to take to China:


Dried oatmeal cereal
Peanut butter
Packaged soups (Mr.noodles)
Protein bars
Powered Gatorade (haven’t seen yet)
Crackers
Anything you just have to add hot water to IE:easy mac,some soups
Bottled water for plane.


For Maelin: (We didn't include the obvious things, like formula and cereal that we will be taking...just wondering about things that she may like that we didn't think of~ first time parents' syndrome!!)

Cheerios
Mums
?poptarts (not the most healthy thing, but if in a pinch and she isn't eating well??)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cher - remember the "pudding incident" on our way to Dominican - we won't be able to bring any liquids on the plane, like bottled water.

I say we pack the stuff we absolutely need, then fill the leftover space with as much granola bars, PB, Mr. Noodles, etc., that we can jam in...all at the last minute, of course!

Mike

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl if you need any help with anything let me know :) I can also make a list of the foods that Gracie really likes so you can use that as an example.
Dawn xoxo

Mike and Cheryl said...

Hi Dawn,
I finally figured out that I can reply to the posts!!! (I'm not very computer savvy...LOL)

I would love it if you could do a list of foods that Gracie likes,Maelin will likely be close in age to Gracies' now (maybe a little younger...)Plus~ then I can pick up some things for Gracie to have when I know when you guys are coming for a visit!!!

We may need to go on a shopping trip to...I'll have to get you to have a look at the stuff I have when you guys are here longer (like a weekend or something). You'll probably be able to help me with what I still need to pick up!!

Bye for now,
Cheryl