I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Congrats to everyone who is out of the Review Room!!!



This is exciting news for everyone who has been logged in for 2006!!! (and 2007~ they're going to be on their way to the review room next!!)

I was looking at the graphics of the "review times" on Rumour Queen, and couldn't help but notice that March was the longest....and (surprise, suprise) ~ that is our Log In month!! I can't help but wonder how long it will take for CCAA to get all of those referrals out??? Anyone dare to guess??

(Above shows a copy of the table...)

No comments: