I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rough Estimate/Calculation Attempts!!


After some confusing calculations (based on when our file was logged in to CCAA, and the current rate of referrals per month...), we've estimated that our referral will most likely arrive in December of this year.

Of course, that could easily change if referrals come quicker or slow down...We are hoping they will speed up!!!(LOL)

In the meantime, we will continue to enjoy all of the excitement of others receiving their referrals and preparing to travel...and hope that we get some advice from others on how to survive the wait!!!

Cheryl and Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Christmas gift she will be, the best ever!!!!!!!!!! Nannie Morrison