I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

The name "Maelin"


We chose the name Maelin after our Mothers.
Irene, Mike's Mom's middle name is "Mae" and Cheryl's Mom's middle name is "Lynn".
The actual Chinese spelling for the name is "Meilin" and it means "beautiful jade".

The photo depicts the name in Chinese (if you can believe what you find on the Internet!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the name you have chosen..
I cant wait to meet her!
Love ya's both.
Lisa-Ann

Anonymous said...

I love her name. Reading it brought back a memory...I used to work as a waitress in a Chinese restaurant. I was the only person who worked there, not in the family...and not Chinese. They had 5 daughters...Meilin, Tulin, Yelin, Salin and Lin....Meilin and Tulin were twins. The Mother's name was Chow, the grandfather's name was Hung and the Dad's name was Paul..LOL;o)..

Anyway, If anything, I hope this part of your journey teaches you the fine art of patience because your going to use that new skill ALOT when your daughter finally does get here...:o)...xoxo and we hope to meet her soon!
Jenn S