I Kissed An Angel....

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
The first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
my child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild,
A family by a miracle
blessed by this angel child.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

For Those just beginning down the road to Adopting from China, or those who have already been there:


My Brother In Law just forwarded and excellent website to us, it has a step by step breakdown of the different stages that families will go through during the process to adopt from China. It describes the steps right from gathering paperwork, to what will need to be done once your referral arrives.

It also has various other links from it as well.

We found it very interesting and had not seen this site before, therefor I am adding it here, with the hopes that it may be useful to others as well. Enjoy!!

http://www.chinainitiative.org/adopting.html

1 comment:

Kay Bratt said...

That website is indeed informative-- I have been there before.

Just hoppin' through.

Kay